OMEGABIOCELL369 Family Bundle A
Invest in your family’s wellness today with our Omegabiocell369 Family Bundle. Choose one of either Vitamin E or Cardio plus a kids, subscribe* on a monthly rolling basis and you will save 10%.
- 1 x OMEGABIOCELL369 + VITAMIN E (For Adults)
- 1 x OMEGABIOCELL369 (For Kids)
*Subscription option also includes access to the 87% mental wellness measurement platform for FREE during the duration of your monthly subscription. (Normally £20 per month)
What is 87%
87% is already helping thousands of people embrace their mental wellbeing and start the positive journey of understanding their mental health and unlocking the benefits of good mental fitness.
Through our partnership with 87% we can now offer this new platform directly to you for the first time outside of a corporate license.
What 87% Includes;
- Access to the 87% App (iOS or Android)
- A full, clinically valid, assessment of your current mental fitness giving a score across each of the 7 dimensions and 35 sub-dimensions
- A daily Mental Fitness routine (building self-awareness)
- “Life Happens” event support for when the going gets a little tougher
- Customised support area giving you access to experts that can help you in a more personalised environment
- 70+ mental fitness building programs
- A fully personalised monthly report, showing progress, areas of strength and weakness and recommendations for action
- A knowledge hub for continued learning and awareness
- An anonymous community to discuss what’s on your mind
- A marketplace, curated by 87%’s team of psychologists highlighting the best solutions on the market today when you want more specialised help in any area
- Weekly Mental Fitness Newsletter delivered to your inbox that increases self-awareness, one of the keys to improving mental fitness
- Access to the Life Happens podcast
Cellnutrition X 87% work together in synergy, to help you thrive from the inside, developing lifestyle habits that lead to feelings of wellbeing, physically and psychologically.
- I really love the Life Events section of the app.
- I know everyone’s different but personally I think it’s pretty reassuring to hear that you’re ‘doing well’ in general.
- I actually thought some of my scores would be lower so it’s nice to hear that it’s pretty normal to not be on top form 24/7.
- The sub dimensions are great and I love the advice on how to take action, it really makes you think about looking after yourself more.