Cellnutrition X 87%
Developing a mental wellbeing strategy doesn’t need to be difficult, or something you do on your own. A few steps is all it takes to look after yourself – this is Cellnutrition X 87%.
Our unique approach allows you to gain a full assessment of your mental wellbeing creating 7 dimensions and 35 sub-dimensions that relate to everyday life. It is a simple and useful way to see how everything is connected and at the same time gives you an in-depth and holistic view of your mental health. It takes no more than a few minutes to get a baseline assessment so you can start focusing and improving on those areas of greatest need.
87% are working with some of the world's leading organisations to put in place mental wellbeing programs that truly make a difference. Through our partnership we can now offer this new platform directly to you for the first time outside of a corporate license.
The benefits of good mental wellbeing
Just as physical fitness helps our bodies to stay strong, mental fitness helps us to achieve and sustain a state of good mental health. When we are mentally healthy, we enjoy our life and the people in it. We can be creative and productive and realise our full potential. We are better able to cope with whatever life throws at us and support those around us.
We all have to face challenges in life. People who have good mental health are more likely to be able to cope with the ups and downs.
You know you’re in good health when:
- you are confident when faced with new situations or people
- you feel optimistic
- you don’t always blame yourself
- you set goals
- you feel good about yourself
- you have good self esteem
What Cellnutrition X 87% Includes;
Cellnutrition X 87% work together in synergy, to help you thrive from the inside, developing lifestyle habits that lead to feelings of ultimate wellbeing, physically and psychologically.
- I really love the Life Events section of the app.
- I know everyone’s different but personally I think it’s pretty reassuring to hear that you’re ‘doing well’ in general.
- I actually thought some of my scores would be lower so it’s nice to hear that it’s pretty normal to not be on top form 24/7.
- The sub dimensions are great and I love the advice on how to take action, it really makes you think about looking after yourself more.
Cellnutrition X 87% is available as an individual subscription costing £20 per month or FREE with one of our monthly nutrition subscription bundle packages, starting at £36.