Fats that Provide Essential Fatty Acids in the Correct Form and in the Correct Ratios
What type of fats do our cells need?
Animation to show the points below:
- Fats are part of cell membranes and help maintain fluidity, aid growth and vitality, are involved in transporting nutrients in and toxins out of our cells and are needed for energy production mechanisms. (IMAGE OF A HEALTHY CELL with functions around it?)
- A deficiency in essential fatty acids can lead to a range of symptoms including growth retardation, increased skin permeability for water, increased susceptibility to bacterial infection, impaired cholesterol, decreased ATP synthesis in the heart and liver and decreased visual acuity.
- Cell membranes separate the inside and the outside of cells and control the movement of substances in and out of the cells.
- These cell membranes are mainly made of phospholipids, triglycerides and cholesterol. The type of fatty acids we consume therefore affects the arrangement and therefore the fluidity of the cell membrane.
- Some fats contain essential fatty acids (EFA) including Oemga-6 and Omega-3, which must be provided by the diet. (IMAGE OF OMB369 with EFA going in/out?)
- EFA are involved in other physiological processes such as blood clotting, wound healing and inflammation.
What ratios do we need EFA?
- The ‘golden ratio’ of Omega 6:Omega 3 is 4:1.
- Due to Omega 6 being highly present in vegetable oils, it is abundant in the western diet, as it is in most convenience foods and processed foods. As a result, the consumption of Omega 6 to Omega 3 is a lot higher to what it should be, and the ratio is closer to 12:1 or even 25:1.
What is the best form to supplement?
- Omega-3, Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) is present in small amounts in many oils but flaxseed oil is one of the richest sources.
- Generally, the chemical processes that are used to make oils leaves them with high levels of toxins and provide them in the form of triglycerides.
- Omegabiocell369 is a 100% plant-based, ultra-pure Omega Oil. It contains a unique composition of four plant oils, to provide the highest concentration of Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9.
- A unique patented, bio-ester technology is used to produce Omegabiocell369.
- This provides the EFA in the form of Ethyl Esters.
- Ethyl Esters have a much simpler structure in comparison to Triglycerides and this enables the EFA from Omegabiocell369 to have high bioavailability and excellent bioretention in the cells. As the peak of absorption of the EFA is slower in the form of Ethyl Esters, compared with Triglycerides, they stay in the cells for longer, having more lasting benefits.
- Omegabiocell369 only contains ultra-pure EFA, removing all toxins present in plant oils. This is the only Omega Oil that has been created using this unique technology to present 100% plant-based ultra-pure Omega-3, 6 and 9.
Cellnutrition provides the foundations so that each fundamental works to its full effect and your cells can generate energy more efficiently.