We all know ‘Breast is best’ for newborn babies, but do you know the benefits?
Cellnutrition Quinton have put together a top ten list of how breastfeeding can help you and your newborn child.
- Breastfeeding creates a strong bond between mother and baby.
- Women can get their pre-pregnancy figures back quicker by breastfeeding.
- Feeding a baby with breast milk burns up to 500 calories a day, which is similar to a workout in the gym.
- Breastfeeding helps the uterus return to its normal size after birth.
- Breastfeeding is free and so far less expensive than bottle feeding.
- Breastfeeding boosts your baby’s immune system because it helps transfer your microbiome — the ecosystem of good bacteria and microbes in your body – to your child.
- Children who are breastfed for longer periods are less likely to get infections and diseases, and have a 36% lower risk of cot death
- Breastfeeding has been linked to higher intelligence and a better performance at school and in life.
- Breastfed babies are less likely to be obese or have type-II diabetes later in life.
- Breastfeeding reduces the risk of a woman developing breast cancer later in life, and may also help protect against ovarian cancer and type two diabetes.
Taking Cellnutrition Quinton Hypertonic will rapidly replace vital minerals that have been lost, helping you regain energy and providing you with everything you and your baby need during breastfeeding. Another great way for your baby to still receive Quinton!